We are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant in Blackpool.
Pay rate: £11.75 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
To provide an effective and efficient administrative service to the Head of Department, Divisional Commander, and members of the Senior Management Team.
- To provide general admin assistance for the Department as directed by Departmental Senior Management.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support by undertaking dictation, word processing, copying and circulation of documents.
- Support the Senior Management Team with the provision of timely, relevant and accurate management information relating to performance and resource management.
- Provide secretarial assistance to other members of Senior Management as required.
- Managing diary time and co-ordinating the diaries of the Departmental Senior Management Team.
- Deal with telephone and personal enquiries, using tact and diplomacy and responding to queries wherever possible.
- Coordinate and manage the diaries of management team as required.
- To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post.
- Providing a secretarial/PA service to manager(s)
- Maintain strict confidentiality, using tact and diplomacy.
- Inputting, updating, and maintaining computerised and manual filing/recording systems.
- Composing letters and memos and responding to routine correspondence and demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- Working on own initiative, investigating problems, developing solutions, and taking appropriate timely action to resolve them.
- Dealing with members of the public/working in partnership with other departments and agencies.
- Working to deadlines and tight timescales, within a busy environment.
- Working with minimal supervision, organising, and prioritising own workload.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.