We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant in Warrington.
Pay rate: 12.07 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
- To provide general office-based support for the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance team to include administrative duties; such as ordering and purchasing goods, coordinating health and safety and other service information, organising and supporting meetings and interviews, legally defensible minute taking, progress tracking actions, arranging events and workshops, and communicating to a broad audience.
- To provide flexible support to other areas of the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance division.
- Provide timely, accurate and concise minutes of multi agency, safeguarding and other meetings.
- Arrange appointments, meetings, venues and the typing, copying and distribution of minutes, information and reports, with particular reference to items of a highly sensitive or confidential nature.
- Check and process information in order to maintain accurate written and electronic records and maintain a filing system, both manual and computerised, ensuring the affective retrieval of information.
- Update and maintain systems and develop these when necessary to ensure an efficient service, including the collation of information, policies and other relevant documents.
- Communicate with members of the public, other professionals and outside agencies.
- Receive telephone and other communications to enable effective liaison and recording of incoming information, having regard to the need to present an efficient image of the department.
- Assist in training other staff in relation to administrative procedures, including the induction of professional staff.
- Identify problems by continuous review and make recommendations for improvement in the post holders specified work area, so as to contribute to the achievement of the section’s service objectives.
- Provide administrative support and backup for other managers within the unit including safeguarding and complaints, as required.
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to take concise and accurate minutes.
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Able to analyse and interpret data.
- Positive approach to problem solving.
- Good IT skills and ability to use technology.
- Able to communicate effectively in word and writing and present information.
- Understanding of safeguarding adults.
- Have worked with a range of agencies (internal and external).
- Experience or knowledge of adult social care settings.
- Have worked in a clerical or administrative environment.
- Experience of computerised systems e.g. Microsoft Office, MOSAIC.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.