We are currently recruiting for an Administrator in Bury.
Pay rate: 12.05-13.44 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Organisational Business Support directorate for a receptionist. You will be working in a fast-paced environment providing effective administrative support to a range of customers.
- Provide an effective and efficient reception service by greeting, welcoming and directing visitors to the appropriate person/meeting room.
- Ensure that the reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Provide a high level of customer service and engage with all internal/external stakeholders to ensure delivery of service in line with expectations.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming telephone phone calls.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries ensuring this is logged and records kept up to date.
- To provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- To perform other receptionist duties such as photocopying, scanning, laminating, binding, etc.
- Work with other members of the team to provide an effective, efficient, and quality service.
- Ensure all activities support an inclusive and high performing culture at Fire Service Headquarters.
- Experience of providing an efficient and effective reception service
- Experience of providing an administration service
- Experience of establishing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Good telephone manner
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.