We are currently recruiting for an Administrator in Bolton.
Pay rate: £12.66 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
- Efficient receipt and allocation of applications for licences and permits.
- Checking of official documentation such as driving licences, passports to enable an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau to be obtained and to complete a right to work check.
- Managing mailboxes and dealing with enquiries at the public counter, letter, email and by telephone.
- Printing taxi livery.
- Provide administrative support to the service using the Microsoft packages.
- Create and maintain databases for clients/vehicles/operators/premises and all other licences which necessitate such requirements.
- Provide statistical information including the collation of data, analysis and preparation of such reports.
- Accurately accounting for the monies received, receipting customers and secure monies received. Reconciling and banking of monies received in accordance with set process.
- Update and maintain comprehensive, accurate and up to date record management.
- The development and maintenance of constructive working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Ensure data protection and human rights are considered and maintained at all times.
- Use of various IT systems such as Lagan, Civica, Verint and Microsoft Office and printing equipment.
- Every member of staff has an obligation to work in a manner which does not create a health & safety risk for themselves or others.
- To assist in other activities as required by the Licensing team that fall outside normal range of activities.
- All posts require the job holder to undertake mandatory training for the role and to regularly review their developmental needs in conjunction with their line manager.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.