We are currently recruiting a Business Analyst based in London.
Salary: £387.79-£550.00 per day
The post holder will be required to do the following:
Work with Lead BA and workstream colleagues to agree scope and plan engagements. Work with business users to elicit and document business and user requirements. Work with technical and security SMEs to define non-functional requirements. Ratify requirements with key stakeholders and get their buy in. Work with the Test Manager to ensure that requirements and acceptance criteria are fully testable. Review solutions and report on their compliance with requirements.
The role-holder will be working alongside an experienced Lead BA but must be capable of working with minimal day to day direction and will be expected to fully own and take responsibility for their products.
Experience – Essential
- Experience of undertaking requirements gathering for IT delivery projects; Working with stakeholders who work in complex and specialised areas. Excellent written and spoken English; Ability to work under pressure and to turn-round material changes to meet tight deadlines;
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience of working in a secure Government / Police / CT / NS environment;
- The ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information up to SECRET, but occasionally higher; Must hold NPPV-3 and SC STRAP clearances.
Experience – Preferred
- Working in projects for Police Forces
- Experience of hardware and software infrastructure delivery projects.
- Experience in mobility and telephony projects.
- Working with complex technologies in high security environments
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe at Peel Recruit for more information.