We are currently recruiting for a Business Design Analyst in London.
Pay rate: UMB £500-550 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
The post holder will be required to do the following:
- Requirements capture, scoping and definition.
- Drive design work and generate Business Analysis Plans
- Support all levels of business design (conceptual, logical and physical), working closely with stakeholders. This will include; identifying and collecting relevant data, supporting the organisation and analysis of data, and supporting the production of outputs
- Design effective operating model solutions for Recruitment and Retention change initiatives.
- Design capabilities supporting Recruitment and Retention projects in a complex, multifaceted network organisation.
- Assist programme Strand Leads to shape the future of the delivery for the programme.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Highly organised with the ability to organise own workload and work to changing deadlines.
- Ability to undertake research and analysis, particularly impact analysis
- Ability to identify and engage stakeholders at all levels (internal and external)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working with various stakeholders within a large organisation including managing expectations and dealing with conflicting requirements and priorities
- Experience of collecting and analysing data in order to provide concise and meaningful recommendations.
- Working across multiple pieces of work at the same time
- Experience of solving business problems
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.