We are currently recruiting for a Business Support Officer in Greater Manchester.
Pay rate: £11.74-15.06 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
As a Business Support Officer, you will assist the Business Support Team Leader in providing an efficient business support function.
- Receive, log, and respond to a variety of internal and external queries and requests, offering a professional service by recording the details of the enquiries and handling them in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues, partners, service users and other stakeholders to meet service needs.
- Demonstrate that you can take concise minutes, process and maintain data in a variety of IT systems and are able to provide accurate management information as required.
- Assist the Business Support Team Leader in providing an efficient business support function, including accurate minute taking and arranging meetings/ diary management to support the ICPC and RCPC Safeguarding meetings.
- Undertake all general office duties as and when required.
- Minute taking experience is essential.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.