We are currently recruiting a Civilian Investigator based in Sutton and Putney.
Type of Contract: Permanent Initial 12 months subject to review
Vetting Level: CTC/RV
The usual working week is Monday to Friday.
In this role you will be required to read, review and report on a wide range of literature on a complex investigation which requires high levels of concentration.
• Experience of Serious / Complex Crime
• Experience of working in a HOLMES environment
• HOLMES View trained
• HOLMES Disclosure trained / Advanced Disclosure trained
• Experience of dealing with high volume disclosure and/or redaction processes
• Experience of Public Inquiries/Inquests
Apply online or contact Lucia De Felice on 07425757587. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.