We are currently recruiting a Communications & Social Marketing Manager in Cheshire.
Pay rate: PAYE 22.59 per hour/UMB 28.26 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
The post-holder will support the Head of Communications, Social Marketing and CPD in developing and delivering campaigns and stakeholder communications.
- Work with a number of programme leads across the Local Authorities and wider stakeholder community in the development, preparation and delivery of communications and marketing activity.
- Commission and lead agreed behaviour change campaigns collaboratively across nine local authorities to achieve specified outcomes.
- Raise the profile and communicate the value of public health and the Collaborative and its achievements to key stakeholders.
- Lead the amplification of agreed national campaigns that align with the client’s priorities to stakeholders and the public as necessary.
- Support the Head of Communications, Social Marketing and CPD with copywriting and production of newsletters and publications, producing website copy, social media management, developing and sending e-mail campaigns and reviewing analytical reports.
- Lead agreed media relations work by writing and distributing press releases/joint statements and liaising with the media and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Develop social media content for campaigns and contribute to the social media activity for the Public Health Collaborative.
- Ensure identified communications and marketing activity is delivered within agreed financial and resource constraints.
- Ensure that identified communications and marketing activity is delivered on time and any issues are flagged to line manager.
- Commission evaluation for identified communications and marketing activity, analyse the results, and produce reports as appropriate for presentation/dissemination to stakeholders.
- Be responsible for reporting complex information to a variety of organisations on progress and complete regular reports as required.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Teams for running online events
- In depth knowledge of social media management platforms (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Thorough knowledge of e-mail management platforms (e.g. Mailchimp)
- In depth knowledge of website content management systems.
- Knowledge of animation/video production/design software e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud
- Significant experience of creative and informative copywriting for newsletters, publications, and websites.
- Have significant experience of writing media releases/statements and successfully gaining media coverage.
- Significant experience of developing social media content for campaigns and corporate channels to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate experience of using own judgement and assessment to develop solutions to problems.
- Experience of commissioning, writing service specifications and managing tender processes.
- Have worked in the NHS, Local Authorities and partners concerned with public health.
- Collating and presenting performance information in a clear and effective manner.
- Established experience of managing and monitoring budgets with an awareness of appropriate Financial Regulations.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.