We are currently recruiting for a Communications Manager in London.
Pay rate: 550-579 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
Department: Marketing and Communications
The job holder will be responsible for defining and implementing communications strategies for priority programmes and projects that contribute directly to the client’s mission. Whether your focus is internal or external, your primary goal will be to ensure that the client’s key audiences have the information they need, when they need it. You’ll be a positive advocate for communications as a profession and can explain how it contributes to the client’s overall mission. You’ll provide your expertise and support to senior officers and staff across the national network and play an active role in building the communications profession within the organisation.
- Proven experience (4+ years) leading large scale communications projects, with track record of translating business challenges into successful communication strategies, plans and campaigns.
- Ability to use insight and research to plan and refine communications activity to reach and engage target audiences.
- Strong understanding of a range of communications disciplines and channels, using knowledge to plan and adapt chosen approach.
- Experience of forward planning and managing day-to-day communications and engagement activity, coordinated as part of wider organisational activity.
- Strong track record of delivery, including taking responsibility for commissioning and producing high quality content and other deliverables.
- Innovative and creative mind-set, bringing new ideas to solve tough challenges.
- Evidence of best practice in tracking and measuring the impact of communications and its contribution to wider organisational objectives.
- Ability to form effective working relationships across a full range of internal and external stakeholders, including with seniors.
- Confidence and credibility in a range of scenarios, including delivering impactful and engaging presentations and communications advice on your projects.
- Actively seek out best practice and new ideas, collecting and sharing insights about what performs best to help shape the future agenda for the client’s communications.
- Motivation to contribute to key thematic areas within the national communications network, for example Learning & Development, and Inclusion, Diversity & Equality.
- Experience and/or interest in crisis communications skills with the capacity to contribute to under pressure.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.