We are currently recruiting for a Communications Manager in London.
Pay rate: 550-608 per day.
This role offers a combination of at home working and office working.
The job holder will be responsible for defining and implementing communications strategies for priority programmes and projects that contribute directly to the mission of the Client. You will work closely with colleagues across the Client’s area, as well as with senior police officers and police staff.
- Proven experience (4+ years) leading large scale communications projects, with track record of translating business challenges into successful communication strategies, plans and campaigns
- Ability to use insight and research to plan and refine communications activity to reach and engage target audiences
- Experience of forward planning and managing day-to-day communications and engagement activity, coordinated as part of wider organisational activity
- Strong track record of delivery, including taking responsibility for commissioning and producing high quality content and other deliverables
- Innovative and creative mind-set, bringing new ideas to solve tough challenges
- Evidence of best practice in tracking and measuring the impact of communications and its contribution to wider organisational objectives
- Ability to form effective working relationships across a full range of internal and external stakeholders, including with seniors
- Confidence and credibility in a range of scenarios, including delivering impactful and engaging presentations and communications advice on your projects
- Motivation to contribute to key thematic areas within the national communications network, for example Learning & Development, and Inclusion, Diversity & Equality
- Experience and/or interest in crisis communications skills with the capacity to contribute to under pressure
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.