We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor in Manchester.
Pay rate: 10.90 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
The role holder will be the first point of contact for residents and customers accessing the Customer Service team.
The role holder will make an assessment of the customer’s needs and resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact where appropriate.
- Determine the requirements and needs of the customer and visitors advising them on the most appropriate course of action to support them liaising with other service areas and agencies where appropriate and arranging appropriate assistance where required.
- Process a range of customer requests and assist them to complete relevant forms/application in line with service processes and procedures.
- Utilise and share service knowledge to enable an efficient and effective delivery of customer service across the client’s area.
- Update and extract information from IT systems as required and complete relevant documentation following agreed policies and procedures.
- Validate documents in accordance with the relevant guidelines, and actively seek to detect and reduce fraud.
- Understand and keep up to date with policies, relevant legislation and procedures, to ensure advice given to customers is accurate and appropriate.
- Accurately process payments for customers in line with Financial Regulations.
- Accurately capture data and information using relevant systems enabling the client to achieve local and national performance targets.
- Proactively identify any potential risks from and to customers accessing the Customer Service team and escalate any issues through the agreed channels.
- Use a variety of software packages and systems when dealing with customers enquiries, as deemed necessary.
- Facilitate customer feedback and assist in identifying solutions to resolve issues to improve service delivery.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to enhance the delivery of customer service.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.