We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Officer in Manchester.
Pay rate: 14.50 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
To be the first point of contact for all customer and stakeholder enquiries, ensuring excellent customer service is provided during every customer contact.
- Effective use of a variety of contact channels in handling customer enquiries.
- Logging customer feedback relating to public transport.
- Customer Service.
- Handle all customer and stakeholder queries, requests and reports received to the Contact Centre, via telephone or in writing.
- Support service for colleagues in Travel shops.
- Complete relevant administration processes relating to contact centre services.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.