We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst in London or Leeds.
Pay rate: PAYE 167.79 per day/UMB 227.44 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
The post holder will work as part of a dynamic Commercial team providing an effective Analytical and reporting service across the Commercial team to support the function in the achievement of savings and to drive maximum compliance, strengthened financial controls and improved Governance across the Organisation.
The post holder will support the Head of Department and their team to ensure that their work stream of programmes are planned and managed effectively and take the lead in assisting in their successful delivery.
- To produce Commercial wide project and activity dashboard reports
- To prepare weekly, monthly and annual returns for the onward submission
- To be a specialist point of contact for producing reports from the Organisations e-Procurement System and lead on the creation of push reports to enhance the efficiency of the Commercial Team.
- To lead on data collection and data inputting.
- To lead on enhancing data quality in the Originations e-Procurement systems.
- To provide spend data analysis for a number of categories as requested
- To support with developing cost breakdown templates, cost breakdown analysis, quotation analysis as required
- Provide support with completing Freedom of Information Returns (FOI)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of leading practice Analytical systems, tools, principles, processes and practices including implementation and development
- Proven knowledge of developing Analytical tools, principles, processes and practices within a Strategic Procurement function
- Understanding of Public Sector, ideally in Health or Procurement
- Good stakeholder engagement skills across Organisation.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Drafting briefing papers and correspondence at senior management team level.
- Setting up and implementing internal processes and procedures.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.