We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator in Bolton.
Pay rate: 14.16 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
– To provide administrative programme and project management support across a full range of capital project initiatives required to deliver the client’s annually approved capital programme.
– To support the preparation of written briefings, reports and presentations for a range of internal and external audiences including Executive Members, Policy Development Groups and Scrutiny Committees
– To support the compilation, management and monitoring of relevant capital program budgets, using information and communication technology to manage and produce financial information
– To collate all New Project Requests and issue New Project Requests numbers
– To raise and manage Purchase Orders for the projects and ensure payments are made in line with project monitored budgets and in line with contract conditions. Escalating any issues through the correct channels.
– Monitor and Coordinate projects via New Capital Commissions inbox
– To work in accordance with the Strategic Asset Management Plan and associate action plans preparing and maintaining records and updates to be used to inform progress and to update the Head of Service – Corporate Asset Management on a regular basis.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 01925 377 878. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.