We are currently recruiting for a Higher Business Support Officer in Oldham.
Pay rate: 11.28 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
To provide effective and comprehensive higher level administrative support to Children’s Social Care Services by working as part of a team and contributing to excellent service delivery and achievement of service objectives.
- Type and produce presentations and to format existing presentations (not authoring).
- Produce a variety of information in different formats, including letters, reports, charts, maps and tables, and undertake mail-merges, using branded templates where applicable.
- Update and retrieve information from a range of databases/spreadsheets, manipulate data, including using formulas, and create non-standard reports.
- Enter data into systems and undertake progress chasing to ensure that information relevant to the service is accurate, up-to-date and recorded on systems accordingly.
- Run data reports, and identify, analyse and correct errors as appropriate.
- Analyse and validate service specific information, requesting additional details or clarification, or chasing progress on issues or outstanding information, as required.
- Maintain effective and efficient office and information systems, including compliance with external requirements where necessary.
- Support the development and embedding of robust systems, processes and working practices with a solution focused approach and challenge where necessary.
- Assist with the diary management for assigned Senior Managers in designated service.
- Using computer packages for word processing, spreadsheets and databases, plus using the internet and sending/receiving emails.
- Undertaking a wide range of administration and business supporting tasks.
- Effectively and calmly dealing with irate customers.
- Co-ordinating and minuting complex meetings.
- Securely managing confidential and sensitive information.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.