We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor in Manchester.
Pay rate: PAYE 117.52 per day/UMB 160 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
- Engage with and proactively manage the relationship between the Apprenticeship programme, customer and apprentice to deliver on time completion of the apprenticeship programme.
- Utilise apprentice information to monitor the progress of apprentices and build bespoke solutions for individual apprentices exceeding or not meeting expectations. To include monitoring student progress, ILPs (individual learner plans) to conform with the skills funding agency and government policy and maintain safety and efficiency in the client’s infrastructure.
- Act as an apprenticeship subject-matter-expert and be a customer focused point of contact for line managers of apprentices, to answer apprenticeship programme queries.
- Identify areas of improvement for the apprenticeship programme and working with the scheme manager to improve the learner journey to better meet the requirements of the customer.
- To monitor, report on and take action on adherence to deadlines of line manager submissions required for the successful completion of apprenticeships, to better support the apprentices through their journey.
- Promote equality, diversity, and inclusion across apprentices and their place of work, to install the client’s values and demonstrate the right behaviours as an employee.
- Identify and raise any safeguarding concerns to the Apprenticeship Scheme Manager, taking immediate action when required to do so, in line with the appropriate procedures to safeguard the apprentice.
- Work closely with the apprenticeship administration team to monitor that all administrative requirements of the apprentice journey are carried out, including enrolment, work/training placements, end point assessments, Learner Management System submissions, so that all successfully complete the programme
- Seek and promote opportunities for continuous professional development in the fields of apprenticeship delivery, engineering, education, and industry knowledge to enhance the apprentices experience
- Take a proactive interest in the outputs of the Quality Improvement Plan, to continually add value and enhance the apprentice experience and programme.
- Experience of managing and influencing key stakeholders
- Customer-focused and approachable
- Knowledge of safeguarding principles and challenges facing young people
- Digital information and communication skills, including Excel, Outlook, Learner Management Systems and social media. Desirable
- Experience of supervising others
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Experience of rail engineering or operations environment
- Experience of managing or delivering training
- Previous experience as an apprentice or graduate
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training or Coaching
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.