We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor in Warrington.
Pay rate: £250 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive HR service to senior managers, line managers and staff. This will include advising on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, undertaking, or supporting case management activity using professional HR and legislative knowledge and coaching and influencing to ensure staff are managed and developed in line with best practice principles and the client’s business objectives.
- Manage day-to-day queries, providing professional, timely, accurate and robust advice, guidance and coaching to managers and staff in line with the HR delegation framework and policies on a wide range of HR queries including pay, attendance, working patterns, performance management, etc., providing advice on associated policies and completion of forms as appropriate.
- Casework: Manage or provide support as appropriate on a range of informal casework including sickness absence and performance management cases etc. Working closely with Employee Relations Team, Strategic HR Business Partners and the HR Centres of Expertise in helping to deliver a consistent and joined-up HR service across the organisation.
- Build effective working relationships with managers and staff and with other HR colleagues to support the maintenance and development of best practice policies and procedures.
- Projects: Lead or support HR-related projects as appropriate.
- Review and analyse MI data and trends in order to make recommendations on data-driven HR.
- Must have Casework Experience
- Have HR Generalist Experience
- CIPD L3 or 5 (or working towards)
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.