We are currently recruiting for an Intel Analyst in Birmingham.
This role is based either in London or Birmingham offices depending on preference.
Pay rate: UMB: £300 per day
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
The candidate will be undertaking the initial identification and development of intelligence opportunities to progress priority threat areas such as money laundering, fraud, bribery and corruption. This will include producing intelligence reports for dissemination with a view to these being developed further into investigations by the relevant teams.
- Background in Economic/Financial Crime in an investigative matter.
- Law enforcement background.
- Previous experience of intelligence development, ideally financial intelligence development or within the economic crime area.
- Previous experience of the analysis of financial intelligence (Suspicious Activity Reports).
- Experience of handling and managing intelligence processes.
- Analytical skills and experience including the analysis of complex or volume financial intelligence where possible.
- Previous experience of operational decision making.
- Mentoring staff in intelligence processes (the candidate will be required to work with officers across the client’s area to upskill them in producing intelligence products).
- Ability to communicate with internal and external partners.
- Previous intelligence officer experience not within the economic crime arena will be considered.
- Active Security Clearance
Apply online or contact Lucia De Felice on 07425 757587. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.