We are currently recruiting a Intelligence Officer based in Hutton.
Provide an efficient and effective intelligence support function to the Force ensuring an efficient flow of information through the department and the production of quality National Intelligence Model Products.
Maintain intelligence systems to ensure the Force is provided with a current and accurate intelligence picture.
- Experience of interrogating and researching computer systems and databases.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, particularly relating to the collection, collation and recording of information.
- Knowledge of the National Intelligence Model (NIM) and the intelligence grading system
- Experience of researching, evaluating and disseminating information / intelligence.
- Experience of working effectively as a member of a multifunctional team.
- Experience of making decisions and taking appropriate action
- The ability to work to deadlines and tight timescales within a pressurised environment
- Experience of working partnership with other internal and external departments / agencies.
- Ability to interpret information, and identify patterns and trends
- IT skills / experience of using Microsoft Software and other PC applications.
Apply online or contact Lucia De Felice on 07425757587. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.