We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Agency Business Support Officer in Bury.
Pay rate: 10.60-11.47 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
To provide administrative functions on behalf of Bury Integrated Safeguarding Partnership.
- To maintain computerised diary system for all BISP activity including meetings, case review panels, training events, conferences etc. To ensure time is optimised and bookings are accurate and timely.
- To undertake word processing, shorthand or speedwriting including minute taking for BISP Multi-agency meetings. Collating and finalising agendas, following up outstanding actions, and highlighting any concerns to the Senior Administrator
- To compose correspondence as required on behalf of Partnership members, Subgroup Chairs.
- To update the BISP website and ensure accurate recording of information before publication
- To support and assist the BISP Learning & Development Officer with the design, production and updating of training resources and materials for multi-agency training courses
- To assist with the administration, publishing, and coordination of BISP multi agency training courses including liaison with front line practitioners and promotion of training courses on the BISP website and liaising with the internal/external promotion of upcoming courses
- To administrate all elements of training courses through booking venues and arranging refreshments (when not virtual), coordinating facilitator availability, sending pre course materials including preparing materials (eg handouts etc), attending events to oversee smooth running and to represent the Partnership, maintaining registration and collating attendance, and invoicing agencies who are required to pay for attendance on multi-agency training courses etc. This also includes any relevant additional administration co-ordination such as making travel and accommodation arrangements where necessary.
- To collate and provide statistical information as required regarding Partnership activities in liaison with the Business Manager, Quality Assurance Officer, Learning Development Officer, and Case Review Officer
- To provide advice, guidance and information regarding services provided by the Partnership to professionals and members of public
- To maintain filing systems as appropriate
- To maintain processing of licensing applications on behalf of Partnership
- To provide admin support to the Senior Administrator when they are collating committee reports, government documents, procedural documentation etc. Ensuring that all relevant parties are kept fully informed.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 01925 377 878. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.