We are currently recruiting for a Network Infrastructure Architect in Birmingham.
Pay rate: PAYE 464.94-491.29 per day/UMB 600-634 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
The client requires a Service Architect to work within the client’s area & Caeruleus Programmes. In particular they will capture all Network and infrastructure requirements and criteria for the various Partner and systems that will be required to be met by CORVINA/CHAPARRAL and Caeruleus programmes. In turn they will deliver the business a Network Infrastructure based on today’s requirements and beyond.
- SPOC and responsible for the design of Network infrastructure throughout the project lifecycle demonstrating a high level of understanding of the customer and partner drivers and requirements
- Responsible for the translation of customer requirements, business requirements and produce Scope of Works packages for the project building contractors and subcontractors to work to
- Responsible for the interaction with 3rd party suppliers and Onsite contractors for Hardware and Installations services
- Oversee the Infrastructure Installation and be an SME in their area and be able to advise on the best practice during the project lifecycle
- Understanding and responsibility for the planning and carry out the migration of Live Services
- Understanding and ability to provide “at the time” solutions should issues arise during the project lifecycle
- Mentor the Network Infrastructure Team on all design principles specific to the project and its lifecycle and ensure the implementation follows that design
- Joint responsibility in the identification and highlight risks to delivery and have a clear understanding of Security Accreditation implications and liaise with the relevant departments and individuals required throughout
- Experience of working on large scale Business Change and IT enabled Transformation Programmes
- DV (Strap) security clearance to operate in the client’s environment and with partners
- National/International Network Deployments
- Managing Teams of engineers
- Stakeholder(s) interaction/meetings at all levels
- Large Scale Network Infrastructure Designs and Installations.
- Site Surveying, Installation, Migration and Decommissioning
- Large Scale Network Designs and Installations including
- Large scale Installation, Migration & Decommissioning
- Secure Installation in Secure environment including JSP604 (JSP480) and SCIDA practices
- Experience of Support Services
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 01925 377 878. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.