We are currently recruiting for a Payroll and Systems Co-Ordinator in Carlisle.
Pay rate: PAYE 83.71 per day/UMB 115 per day.
Hours: 18hrs per week
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
To support the achievement of the client’s aims and HR needs by providing a fit for purpose Payroll co-ordination service across the area combined, outsourced payroll; a service that delivers for the HR team, colleagues, and line managers, ensuring that payroll is accurately processed, on time and that records are auditable.
The role will also support the HR System to make effective use of our payroll and reward processes and procedures, ensuring efficiency and helping develop a system which is always fit for purpose. This role combines business as usual payroll co-ordination during the early part of the month, along with support of wider reward processing, including bonus, and other ad-hoc requirements. It may include the provision of data on incentives, reward, compensation, and benefits. Will have a proactive partnership with HR colleagues, Finance, Payroll provider, line managers and employees through professional and pragmatic relationship building.
- Responsible for the monthly processing of Payroll in conjunction with the client’s payroll provider and the HR System used for processing.
- Work closely with HR Team to ensure payroll is integrated and authorised in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines for processing.
- Key point of contact with Payroll provider, liaising as necessary to ensure a seamless service.
- Work with the Finance Team to ensure that the payroll provider receives timely information to make the employee salary payments.
- Deal with related problems and queries and maintain effective controls.
- Take the lead with processing end of year bonus arrangements, providing data, guidance and supporting this process, ensuring that activity required is timely, meeting all deadlines.
- Take the lead on pensions for the HR Team, being the key contact with our pension providers, providing data and resolving any queries as appropriate, cascading informative changes and learnings to the wider team as appropriate, to support learning.
- Good broad experience of Cascade.
- Good experience of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to use appropriate methods of communication at all levels within the business.
- Demonstrate ability to comply with the Data Protection and information security policies.
- Wide knowledge of systems relevant to HR/ the Company.
- Generating reports, gathering, and manipulating data.
- Understanding of Payroll processing, meeting deadlines etc.
- Understanding of systems needs including data, security, set up (especially Cascade).
- Knowledge of HR function needs.
- Knowledge of calculations associated with HR change requests, e.g. MAT/PAT/SPL etc.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.