We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant in Ashton Under Lyne.
Pay rate: £15.33 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
– To work as part of the Executive Support Team responsible for providing an effective, professional, and confidential executive support service to the client.
– Working as a team to ensure services are covered at all times.
– To lead /support corporate initiatives and service projects.
- Lead by example in delivering and promoting excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Undertake research into day to day service matters in addition to government, NHS, public and private sector policy and initiatives and where required produce written documentation of findings and briefings/reports as required.
- To convene and provide excellent and effective administrative support including the provision of papers, information, and arrangements in addition to servicing, attending meetings, minuting and reporting on progress as appropriate and managing outputs and actions in a timely and effective manner.
- To draft correspondence of various natures as required including taking personal responsibility for correspondence on matters.
- To exercise judgement when dealing with complex matters whilst identifying possible solutions as appropriate.
- Embrace the culture of continuous improvement and take responsibility to deliver and improve systems, processes, and service delivery within the team and in line with the client.
- To effectively plan and review systems and processes and develop appropriate training and supporting documentation as required.
- Act on own initiative to resolve problems, complaints, and issues with the ability to delegate work and queries where necessary.
- Prepare written reports, management information and correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- To record and monitor financial information as part of the budget monitoring process including ordering goods and services and be responsible for ensuring that an effective system for the administration.
- Analysing data sets to inform making rationale judgements to identify improvements to service delivery.
- Be politically sensitive and be able to recognise and deal with a range of sensitive issues that impact on the service area.
- To support in the supervision of other members of the team.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience in effective use of a wide range of IT systems.
- Proven and positive attitude to working in a fast moving environment, combined with positive attitude to change.
- Understanding and aware of local/national government/NHS policies/initiatives.
- Awareness of internal health policies and practices.
- Experience of dealing with correspondence, sometimes contentious in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Experience of Business Support/Personal Assistant work for Senior Managers in Public or Private Sector.
- Cognisance of issues facing local authorities.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.