We are currently recruiting for a PMO Analyst in Kilburn.
Pay rate: PAYE 311.31-387.78 per day/UMB 400-500 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
To provide analytical insight across all areas of the portfolio office and PMO providing support and guidance.
- Lead and implement PMO analysis methodologies and standards, supporting the vision to attain a world-class transformation function:
- Lead and manage the creation, continuous improvement, and consistent use of analytical and reporting tools across the portfolio, setting and communicating processes, embedding good practice techniques and standards (working with the PPM CoE on setting standards)
- Support the creation, continuous improvement, and consistent use of PMO tools in planning, risk and issue management, benefit management, reporting and governance across the portfolio / programme, helping to set and communicate processes, embed good practice techniques, document management and standards
- Support the portfolio office leadership team, project and programme managers and PO stakeholders (including enabling functions) to understand the needs across the portfolio, delivering meaningful insights
- Be the key point of contact between the relevant programme and project teams and the TD on all matters relating to portfolio and program management
- Apply knowledge of TD functions to support PMO governance across the portfolio, working closely with the planning lead
- Ensure and guide delivery of PMO outputs and deliverables:
- Proactively support programmes and projects to deliver their outcomes, helping them understand how to use tools, techniques, standards and processes in planning, risk and issue management, benefit management and reporting
- Own the development and maintenance of PMO products relating to the specialisms within the portfolio office across programmes and the portfolio
- Professional qualification in relevant field is desirable, or willingness to work towards it
And / or
- Professional and/or graduate qualifications in business management or similar field, business analysis (e.g. IIBA), MSP or PRINCE 2 qualification is desirable
- Providing analytical insight and working in a large and complex organization.
- Working in a Portfolio Management environment is highly desirable.
- Influencing, negotiating with, and providing challenge to management-level stakeholders.
- Contributing to a collaborative culture team culture and an environment of continuous learning.
- Resolving and escalating risks, issues and conflicts as necessary within a complex change portfolio.
- Providing deep technical expertise in the area of specialism.
- Setting standards in the area of specialism.
- Working within the area of specialism, or a connected area, and developing own expertise.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.