We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager in Exeter.
Pay rate: PAYE 323.80 per day/ UMB 409.09 per day.
Hours: 40 hours per week (Full time).
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
Must hold SC Clearance
The Product Manager is responsible for understanding the wants and needs of the customer and the client in respect of their products to ensure the delivery of the right thing at the right time. The Product Manager defines the what and the why and works with the team to deliver value at the right time.
- Maintain regular communication and feedback loops with the customer & stakeholders to have an in-depth knowledge of their wants, needs, pain points and problems to be solved through observation and communication and analysis.
- Working with the customer and the scrum team to understand, validate, define, and prioritise requirements.
- Presents committed requirements to the agile scrum team.
- Clearly represent requirements as user stories and works with the scrum team to turn into refined deliverables with agreed acceptance criteria.
- Work with the scrum team to maximise the value of delivery increments.
- Working with the SPM and scrum team to develop, maintain and deliver upon a roadmap of validated requirements that represent value to customers, stakeholders & the client.
- Responsible for managing and prioritising the Product backlog, maximising the value delivered in a development – considering the balance between delivering business benefits and responding to end user needs.
- Acts as a key member of the agile delivery team to adapt, challenge, reflect and improve ways of working and ensure the timely and regular delivery of valuable increments aligned with the Product roadmap.
- Gains a high-level knowledge of the product(s) and the marketplace it sits in.
- Understands how the product is performing in relation to customer expectations using feedback, analytics, and performance measures.
- Experience as a Product Manager.
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and an ability to quickly develop knowledge of how the development process works.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successfully to deadlines, being prepared to make decisions, and knowing when to take calculated risks or escalate issues.
- Practical experience of researching and analysing information, using this to create plans and deliver practically against them.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high performing team to deliver objectives effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written, and listening) with an ability to work with multiple stakeholders, tailoring your message to different parts of the organisation such as Business, Operations, Technology and Science.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.