We are currently recruiting for a Project Accountant in Liverpool.
Pay rate: PAYE 625 per day/UMB 781 per day.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
- Contribute to defining clear and measurable financial benefits for each initiative and monitoring the delivery across the transformation programme.
- Help protect the financial benefits through initiating corrective actions where problems may occur, or where senior managers have made decisions that may make benefits difficult to achieve.
- Provide the Council with confidence that the financial benefits are realistic and are being effectively managed through challenge, advice and support.
- Prepare regular financial reports for project sponsors and senior management, presenting financial progress, challenges, and opportunities in a clear and concise manner.
- Be responsible for developing financial benefits realisation policies and procedures as well as financial benefits trackers.
- Support the organisation to build its understanding and knowledge of benefits management.
- Create actional deliverables for communications plans, change roadmaps, coaching plans, training plans and resistance management plans.
- Proven experience as a Project Accountant, Financial Analyst, or similar role.
- Have strong numerical and verbal critical reasoning skills.
- Have accountancy skills that help define and project future benefits and associated costs.
- Exceptional analytical skills and proficiency in financial modelling and data analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, with the capacity to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a proactive and solution-oriented approach.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.