We are currently recruiting a Project Manager in Westminster.
Pay rate: £600 per day
- Previous experience working within a project and programme management environment.
- Highly organised and able to meet demanding deadlines in a pressured environment.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring that project control products are accurate and contain the necessary information to support effective decision making.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and tactfully with people at all levels.
- Knowledge of or direct experience in applying programme and project management approaches such as MSP, Agile and PRINCE2.
- Previous experience of working in (local) government, a security agency or policing is desirable.
- Good facilitation skills, with the ability to elicit information and agreement from audiences of varying backgrounds.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, across all levels including stakeholder engagement skills.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 01925 377878. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.