We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist in Rochdale.
Pay rate: £12.18 per hour.
Hours: 5 days per week but working part time – 13.00 – 18.00
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
- To be responsible for providing administrative support to the service in the locality area and providing reception duties in service buildings.
- To work as a member of the locality team and support with admin duties where these are required to ensure the effective delivery of the service.
- To be responsible for administration procedures being followed in service buildings e.g., visitor books, ensuring people sign in and out of the building and the issuing of a visitor’s pass, answering telephone, filing information.
- Use local authority IT systems including word, excel, PowerPoint and liquid logic, inputting data on attendance and outcomes of sessions and generating reports from electronic systems.
- Collate documentation and presentation information as required and to assist with documentation for any inspection or peer review.
- Provide direct admin support for relevant staff and the service where required e.g., organisation of meetings, correspondence, minute taking, the circulation of minutes and associated papers, ordering resources, petty cash etc.
- Provide reception arrangements which are welcoming to children, young people, families, and visitors.
- Ensure the provisions of hospitality for meetings, training and crèche as required; this would include room set up and ensuring facility/IT requirements are met.
- To provide reception cover and administrative support for other service buildings across the client’s area as and when appropriate.
- Support staff from partner agencies especially with regard to appointment bookings i.e. ante and post-natal appointments and distribution of information
- Support the organisation and administration of sessions in the buildings, this will include sending letters, telephoning parents/partners, recruitment to sessions, crèche booking.
- Ensure the maintenance of data integrity and confidentiality through adherence to relevant guidance and legislation.
- Using different IT systems and expertise in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Undertaking administration duties and tasks to support teams.
- Inputting information into spreadsheets and databases.
- Undertaking reception duties in buildings accessed by the general public, children and families.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.