We are currently recruiting for Report Writers in Blackpool or Bristol.
Pay rate: £450 Umbrella per day/£334.93 PAYE per day.
Bristol OR Norcross/Blackpool – Hybrid working with a mix of WFH and Office attendance – average once/twice a week in office or as the business demands during peak times.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
- Providing a responsive service delivering accurate, complete and meaningful reports & Dashboards, with outputs presented and delivered to customers to meet their needs.
- Engage and work with users, Defence Authorities, technical providers and other stakeholders to ensure that requirements are met, and the service is effectively and efficiently delivered in line with the release programme.
- Contribute to the production, design and testing of new products and services, ensuring that customer requirements are met, and DBS Stakeholders are engaged with.
- Understand the customer’s business and requirements to provide insight into and analysis of the data and information.
- Act point of contact for customers for your areas, publishing information notices on change and contribute to stakeholder forums as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with other reporting teams across the COGNOS estate to ensure a coordinated and cohesive work effort. With knowledge transfer a key focus for the individual and team.
- Contribute to the implementation of key activities in your area to support DBS Strategic direction and develop approaches to your ser-vices to enhance their reputation across DBS.
- Contribute to ensuring that major change is reported and meet functions required standards.
- Contribute to minor change within agreed timescales and to appropriate delivery methods.
- Represent the COGNOS project boards seeking timely and accurate delivery through the major change programme.
- Contribute to meeting the requirements of the customer, identifying dependencies and resolving resource conflicts.
- Continually review performance against plan and targets, with regular reporting to your line management.
- Contribute to special studies, analysis and projects as required
- COGNOS analytics
- Datastage/datastore experience
- Turn requirements in to dashboards
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.