We are currently recruiting for a Risk Practitioner in Warrington.
Pay rate: PAYE 24.63 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
Maintain risk registers whilst ensuring the outcome of workshops and interviews are accurately reflected. Ensure that risks are kept up to date and that aggregated risks are identified and escalated where necessary, including liaison with other Risk Practitioners. Assist with the development and review of Risk Management products and standard templates and work with managers to help identify, assess, manage, review, monitor, report and communicate key risks which could affect business aims and objectives. Analyse risk data to produce reports and briefings to support and inform managers, facilitate workshops, and ensure that risks are translated throughout the department.
- Support the Risk Manager in ensuring the client’s risk framework is effectively implemented, understood, documented, communicated, enhanced, and embedded in line with the organisational context.
- Drive the integration of risk-based tools and process into core business activities.
- Help build a risk aware culture within the organisation, promoting a culture of responsibility and accountability for risk management.
- Champion risk management across the business.
- Support training activities in support of improving risk maturity and culture.
- Support the Trending and Change Control process.
- To help the business functions to maintain risk registers and other risk related management reports for stakeholders.
- Act with integrity to ensure that decisions are made with appropriate consideration of the risks involved.
- Support the development and maintenance of an appropriate suite of tools to help the business make risk informed decisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Enterprise Risk Manager/Lead.
- Enterprise Risk Management experience.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
- Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Control framework & assurance.
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.