We are currently recruiting a Strategic Category Manager based in Victoria, London.
Essential Criteria – Skills
• Highly effective communicator who can work with diverse group of stakeholders and senior managers
• Experience of using systems to generate management information/reporting to drive decision making
• Technology procurement experience and knowledge to support established Group Category Plans across the Technology category and enable implementation of Category Strategies;
• 3 years experience sourcing technology infrastructure, professional services and software including licensing requirements through Contracts Finder and Crown Commercial Frameworks
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload whilst balancing both operationally urgent and important tasks to deliver to deadlines.
• Effective decision making and ability to clearly articulate recommendations escalated to senior managers.
• Good written & oral communication and interpersonal skill. Open minded and a good listener (to understand differing needs) but also persuasive and able to influence senior stakeholders at a senior level
• Good report writing skills, experience business cases
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal with enquiries/requests/complaints/escalations and bring to a successful conclusion
• Positive attitude, support and advance the development and capability self, the team and have the behaviours traits and skills to work within a diverse team
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 01925 377 878. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.