We are currently recruiting for a Supplier Assurance Manager in London.
Pay rate: 50,897-62,015 per annum.
Contract duration: Permanent role.
This role is responsible for a significant proportion (ie one major supplier contract or several smaller value contracts) of the day to day assurance activities required to deliver (and optimise) multiple 3rd party supplier contracts, ensuring that these services comply with legislation, agreed assurance standards and KPIs. This day to day management feeds into the MO11 wide reports that the Supplier Assurance Lead will present to key stakeholders. This role is responsible for managing supplier issues on day to day basis and knowing the contract(s) well enough to do this quickly and use levers when necessary. This role provides leadership to a team of up to 4 Business Assurance Junior Managers, and up to 10 indirect employees.
- Improve services by contributing to service improvement/innovation activities in the supply chain
- Measure performance against Service Level Agreements and KPIs and direct small team to deliver this in various service areas, by implementing and monitoring action or rectification plans where appropriat
- Improve customer perceptions of services by building effective strategic relationships with departments and ensuring that they are kept informed and consulted on things that affect them
- Embrace cultural change within partnership working (to become more customer centric, data driven and innovative) by leading by example and setting clear expectations within tam
- Champion our environmental and sustainability aims through our partnership working
- Supplier management frameworks, key performance indicators and dashboards
- Commercial contract management and how to leverage optimum partnerships
- Operational policing requirements and how that translates into service delivery
- Knowledge of business assurance activity including business continuity and managing risk
- Understanding of political, legislative and regulatory constraints
- Supplier performance management – measuring performance against KPIs and SLAs
- Some experience in a commercial or contractual setting to understand the commercial lifecycle and how levers can be used to optimise outcomes
- Managing conflicts and issues
- Experience of building supplier partnerships
- Tracking and managing team to deliver sub plans
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 07879 585551. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.