We are currently recruiting for a Systems and Data Officer in Preston.
Pay rate: 11.75 per hour.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing
To provide management information and data analysis and carry out Oracle HR system administration and development.
- To produce regular and ad hoc management information in a timely and accurate manner to meet current and future requirements for internal and external stakeholders.
- To run queries against HR and other ICT systems in order to obtain data for analysis.
- To undertake the day-to-day administration of the Oracle HR system including code table maintenance, fault reporting, access requests, password reset process, exception reporting, auditing.
- To support the development of Oracle and associated systems to meet future organisational needs.
- To support the management of the work structures within Oracle to ensure they reflect an accurate and up-to-date picture of the organisation’s establishment.
- To prepare briefing papers and other information products that inform strategic decision-making by use of analysis, forecasting, drawing inferences, conclusions and recommendations.
- To provide advice and guidance on the use of analysis and HR ICT systems, including the provision of training as required.
- To support the Recruitment and Resourcing Manager in the delivery of the HR performance indicators and service level agreements.
- To support the HR SMT to meet operational demand. Whilst the post holder will have primary responsibility within their designated portfolio, there is an expectation that they will assist throughout the HR Department as required by organisational need.
- To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities, and grading of the post
– Experience of working with HR IT systems, e.g., Oracle eBusiness Suite or equivalent
– Experience of interrogating HR/IT systems to produce, analyse and interpret management information
– Experience of presenting complex information and statistical data in a variety of formats
– Experience of drawing inferences, conclusions and recommendations based on the analysis of data/information
– Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
– Experience of using Microsoft Excel at an advanced level to produce management information.
– Ability to solve problems logically and systematically
– Experience of working to conflicting deadlines and tight timescales within a busy environment
– Experience of carrying out system admin tasks
– Experience of Querying and Processing SQL Server Data with SQL Statements
– Advanced Excel course or willing to study
– ‘Querying and Processing SQL Server Data with SQL Statements’ or willing to undertake
– A level qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline (e.g., HR, Business Management, Information systems, Computing, Maths, Statistics)
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 01925 377 878. You can also email email@example.com for more information on this role.